Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Spring Baby





We took Breleigh outside the other evening while we were waiting for Papa to come home with Chinese food. It sure is different having a Spring baby compared to a winter baby!


Helaina and her daddy are planting a garden together this year. Helaina got to pick out the plants. Now we will see what grows!

Ok, so I have no idea how to post with multiple pictures and captions for each. I think I need a lesson! Hang in there while I try to figure this whole blogging thing out!

1 comment:

  1. Cute pics! I love your car seat by the way. I find it easiest to put the pictures in first and then go back and type before/between them, etc. But that requires pre-planning and knowing what order you want the pictures in and what you want to say:) Otherwise, you can type it all up first, then add the pictures and move them around but it's more of a pain.

    ReplyDelete