Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Random January

Helaina made a picnic for her daddy! The best part was that he didn't even have to use any of his Weight Watcher points!
Breleigh was just learning to crawl and managed to go backwards under Helaina's bed one morning! She wasn't too fond of it!!
The kids were supposed to wear beach wear to dance class. I couldn't fathom putting her in a bathing suit this time of year so I made her a MuMu (spelling) to wear instead! I thought she was adorable... Jim wasn't too sure!! I decided to make it the evening before we had dance class the next evening. I think I channeled my mom for that one!
Breleigh getting ready to crawl away from the camera! I wanted to get her little crawling buns in the shot but she wasn't cooperating this time I guess!
Our first and only snowman this year! Thanks to our neighbors, "The Wuest's" for the snowman kit. It worked great!!! I am a real wimp and had a lot of trouble picking up the snowball for the middle section. Geez my mom was strong when I was a kid!!! Incredible!! I have to Jim to thank for this shot. They day he took it things started to melt and our cute snowman became a pin head!

No comments:

Post a Comment