Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Summer 2010

This is Reagan, my second youngest niece, looking cute as an apple! She is the apple of our eye for sure. Why do I like this picture? Because not only did I take the picture but I also bought the outfit! heheeheheheheh (we won't mention that I actually got the outfit at a garage sale and guessed wrong for Breleigh's summer size!)
This is Logan! Isn't he a handsome boy? He really works that life jacket. He looked just like he belonged at the lake with that sharp look!
This Lexi (the shorter one) and Karen (the taller one) They are my nieces too! I think it looks like they are up to no good in this picture! Heheheheheh e
This is Mia, my youngest niece, looking pretty! Isn't she just darling! I got to hold her a lot while Up North. I hadn't seen her since she teeny tiny and still a lump! She isn't a lump anymore, just a cutie.
Here are 9 of the 12 grandkids. From left to right and top to bottom- Mia- 4 months, Karen-11, Grayson- 4, Alexis-9, Logan- 6, Breleigh- 1, Helaina- 3, KimAnh- 14, and Reagan- 10 months. Aren't they a good looking group? Stacy, Nick and Paris could not be with us this time! But we thought of them often!

No comments:

Post a Comment