Thursday, October 21, 2010

The Purple Polka Dot Princess


A "Trendy" Little Red Riding Hood


Here are my girls and they are all dressed and ready for Halloween. Aren't they cute? We took advantage of some of the nicest Fall days to get some good pics. Who knows what the weather will be like on Halloween. It has been both stinking hot and pretty darn chilly in Halloweens of the past. So our weekend trip to VanderVeer Park worked just perfect!!! YEAH!!!
It has been really fun making these costumes. The first time that Helaina tried her costume on she had the best smile on her face and she said she "loved it!" That just made it all worth it! I am so happy that with my mediocre sewing skills I can produce things that really make kids happy. Can't wait to wear them for the real thing. Helaina is very anxious to do the trick or treating because she knows the end result is candy. She does however always remember to say "thank you" at the end of her trick or treating scenario.
Breleigh has just recently been adding to her vocabulary by leaps and bounds. She can say pumpkin very clearly. I think maybe even a stranger could understand her. ;) Just today on the monitor I heard "mommy" being yelled and I thought it was Helaina but indeed it was Breleigh. She sounded so grown up!
Hope you enjoy my Halloween pics! I love Halloween!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment