Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Easton is 4 Months

Easton is now 4 months and is growing like a weed! This weather we have been having has been wonderful! We have been able to get outside more and Easton doesn't seem to mind taking a snooze in the Ergo carrier! While I was trying to take this picture I kept attempting to get him to take his hands away from his mouth. Then I realized how silly I was! I am always trying to take the monthly picture with something that shows what he is up to at this stage of his life. Right now he is learning to sit in the bumbo and he CONSTANTLY has his hands in his mouth! So... I guess he was just smarter than me!

Things we know about Easton
-loves to be held
-loves his sisters
-is very ticklish when getting his clothes changed and does a very breathy laugh during the whole process
-screams like you are killing him when you give him a bath( i have tried less water, more water, warmer water, cooler water, singing, talking etc, etc, etc.) He takes a VERY quick bath these days! Maybe he is big enough to sit in the tub and play with toys? fingers crossed!
-has a VERY large smile and a mouth he needs to grow in to!
-ate cereal for the first time like he had been eating food for a month. (the cereal doesn't even have to be runny!)
- likes to roll on his side but has figured out how to get that one arm out of the way to roll all the way over
- still doesn't love naps in his bed but might be showing progress

Yesterday I had him on the play mat while I was folding laundry and Helaina was in the family room with him. He was awfully quiet so I went to check on him. Helaina had slipped him his pacifier (he was a little fussy) and he had fallen fast asleep. I chose to leave him in that spot. I covered him with a blanket and the silly little kid slept for two hours with the TV blaring! I didn't dare turn it off! hehehehehe
All in all things are going great with Mr. Man (as Breleigh calls him). He goes for his 4 month check this Friday so we will have medical proof of this later! ;)
We just enjoyed a visit from Nana and Papa and Auntie Heather, Grayson and Reagan. More pics from the visit soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment