Friday, August 17, 2012

First Day of Kindergarten

 Getting ready to go pick up Helaina from the bus stop!
 Breleigh got to ride the strider bike to the bus stop!
 Helaina was the last one off the bus.  I thought perhaps she didn't realize she was at her bus stop.  The bus came back from the opposite direction so I thought she might have been confused.  This morning I told her to pay attention to when the bus stops and check to see if it's her stop.  She then said " I saw you guys out there but I wasn't sure if I was supposed to get off"  Yup...that's my girl! 



 I just love these running pictures.  I think she had a REALLY good time!  It was so fun to see that big smile!


 Check out those Kindergarten legs!!!!
Sisters hanging on the porch after school!  Breleigh can't wait until it is her turn to go to school.  Preschool starts on Wednesday for her!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment