Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Breleigh is Five Months

And then Helaina started calling her name...

I just cannot believe that Breleigh is five months old. I am sure this is a common thread in the previous posts of Breleigh's previous monthly pictures. Where on Earth does the time go though? I thought things went fast with Helaina but this is just crazy.
Breleigh is changing by leaps and bounds.

Breleigh's Top Ten
10. Rolled over from back to front at 4 months
9. Pulls off a "Mohawk" like no other 5 month old
8. I am sure that when she drools she is singing to herself "I feel spitty" (instead of I feel pretty)
7. Thinks Helaina can do no wrong
6. Has survived more than one tongue bath from Parker
5. Dislikes chaos but can sleep in her car seat at the food court in the mall of America
4. Has very dainty hands (for now)
3. Is learning how to sleep longer during nap time
2. Has been sleeping through the night since she was three weeks old
1. Is a true blessing to our home!

The first five months has be a joyous adventure and really looking forward to the next 5, 10, 15,... etc

I finally trimmed Breleigh's "bangs" the other day. She was starting to look like she had a serious comb over! I intend to get the top of her mohawk trimmed soon too. I refuse to count it as a first hair cut since she only has hair on top of her head. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures! I hate you for #2. And I totally hear you on #7!

    ReplyDelete