Wednesday, September 2, 2009

First Dance Class

Helaina waiting for her turn to do some tumbling
Helaina and her dance pal Camryn!
Trying on the outfit at home!
Helaina with her teacher- Miss Jamie
So the big news is that Helaina is now taking dance and had her first class last night. All I can say is that Miss Jamie, her teacher, is a saint! She had about 9-10 2 and 3 year olds. It looked a little like she was trying to herd cats! I have been playing "dance class" with Helaina for a while now and I think something might have sunk in because she actually did a pretty good job. She even got a sticker for sitting so nice! YEAH! Now, keep your fingers crossed for next week! :)
Her little friend Camryn is taking dance class with her. It took Camryn a little while to warm to the idea but I am sure they will be tapping their way across the floor together in no time. Dance is a while new world for me. I never took dance as a child so this is a true test of my ability to try new things. So far so good I think. If nothing else... the girl can fill out a pair of tights!

1 comment: