Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Robbins Family


My sister Heather, her husband Grant, son Grayson and daughter Reagan came to visit this past weekend. It was so fantastic to have them here. Heather I were able to celebrate our birthday together too. I love being a twin and I love sharing my birthday.


Helaina said that we needed a "Farm Cake" so we added the Combine to the cake. I didn't have any birthday candles and the kid's insisted on them so I had to use tea lights. It was so FUN!
I told Heather I would take a few pics for her so she might have something for Christmas cards. It was fun playing photographer. I am NO professional but at least they were all in the shot and I didn't cut anyone's head off! (except in editing)
Are my youngest niece and MN nephew the cutest things ever?

No comments:

Post a Comment