Thursday, August 5, 2010

Some fun pics!

My friend Megan posted on facebook that she was going to be getting some clothes ready for a garage sale and that if anyone was interested in a sneak peek... let her know! Megan's has three girls who always look like a million bucks so I of course had to go look! Let's just say that Helaina is going to be one fashionable pre schooler this year! Here are just a few highlights of some of the clothes I bought. This outfit just needs leggings!
As luck would have it I actually found a dress for BReleigh at a garage sale last summer in the same design as the outfit above. I am thinking this might be a cute first day of preschool outfit for Helaina.
This little dress just needs leggings or some skinny girl jeans!
Isn't this one cute!!! Can't wait for her to wear this one. The pants have the buttons on the front like a sailor. So cute. These are just a few of the selections that I came home with. I have no idea what size Breleigh will be next winter but I am hoping she will be a 3 because I also bought that size from my friend. I figure if Breleigh can't wear it then maybe Reagan can and if she can't maybe my other niece Mia or maybe our little cousin Bailey.
Just eating dinner!
Remember the girl who wouldn't eat a green bean? Well... I guess green onions are ok because she took some bites of this one! And she wasn't too sad about it either!
I have started putting Breleigh on the potty just to get her used to it. She has gone a couple of times but it was has been a fluke. Sometimes you need to play to keep the interest going. Helaina helped us play this time. Breleigh's hat are actually the shorts she had been wearing!

Breleigh bonked her head on the coffee table and got a "nice" goose egg" that bruised immediately. She cried but not nearly as hard as she did when I tried to ice it! The bruise lasted about a week and a half and spread rather far. Poor baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment