Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween

Daddy and his Princess!
Little Red Riding Hood and The Polka Dot Princess are ready to go Trick or Treating. I made the girls some ear warmers to wear under their hoods. They were perfect for a chilly evening! I even shortened the fingers on some adult stretch gloves. Helaina added the polka dots to her gloves all by herself. Helaina's crown looks a little goofy but it stopped digging into her head when she wore it up on top of the hood.

I love Halloween and can hardly resist the temptation to dress up! I was the Cat in the Hat! Both girls insisted on sitting on me for this picture. It was fun! I am rarely in any shots so this was a good one to get!
Jim was Dr. Doofenshmirtz (from the Disney show Phineas and Ferb) and I did his hair. I tried to give him Doofenshmirtz eyes and eye brows but he didn't like them so I "tried" to wash them off. Why is that when I put on make up I can hardly keep in on and yet I can't get it to come off of Jim! Hehehehehehe- sexy eye liner huh?
Daddy and Breleigh just hanging out!
We had an awesome Halloween this year. It was so much fun. The only question we have now is... What are we going to wear next year? hehehehehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment