Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Eve and Christmas Morning

Breleigh is enjoying one of her Nana's wonderful homemade cinnamon rolls! YUMMY! She was a little bit young to really enjoy one last year but she didn't have any problem this year!
When Helaina opened her Turbo Snake from her daddy she exclaimed "I have been dying for one of these". She has seen this on many commercials and knows exactly what it does! (it unclogs drains)
Helaina and her doll Lanie

Breleigh made a bee line for her new baby from Santa. She loves babies!
Coming up the stairs to see what Santa brought!

Jim thought it was cruel and unusual punishment that the girls had their hair done prior to getting to see what Santa brought. I figured this might be the last year that they will sleep in on Christmas Day and be patient enough to let me do their hair.



Helaina asked Santa for a stocking a dog toy for her Wolfie. Isn't that cute!
Santa came to visit Breleigh
Santa came to visit Helaina
Christmas Eve with the family Up North! A rousing game of "Who Spilled the Beans" and enjoying Nana's homemade cookies.
Mmmmmmm..... cookies!
Reagan enjoys her first Christmas cookie! yummy!
I just loved this shot. Doesn't she look angelic? In truth she was watching TV
Helaina with her cousin Karen
Jim and I in our "Griswald" finest!
My sister Heather and our Niece Karen.
My mom with two of her granddaughters. Breleigh and Reagan are five months apart in age!
I love this picture. Can you see the little bit of "trouble" in those beautiful eyes? He was sword fighting with me. Unfortunately, I didn't have a sword! hehehehehehe
My parents looking great in their "finest" Christmas clothes. We had a " tacky" Christmas Eve. It was so so much fun! My mom even wore leggings!
Jim was a good sport and wore what I asked him to wear!
The ladies!
My mom and Heather.... don't they look great!
My brother Matt and his youngest daughter Mia!
She Rocks!
Reagan and Breleigh sitting together. Aren't they cute?

No comments:

Post a Comment