Thursday, December 2, 2010

Harry Potter



I stole this collage from my sister's blog! She made this after our "girls night out" to see Harry Potter. We are a trio of Potter heads! We went to the 10:10 showing on the Saturday after it opened. It also happened to be Nov. 20 so at midnight when it changed to Nov. 21 (our birthday) Heather and I were not only together and with our mom but we were also watching Harry Potter. I mean seriously... how much better can it get? (oh, and did I mention there was popcorn too!?!)
Heather's friend brought her the "house" socks from the Harry Potter theme park and she shared them with us so we could get into the spirit of the movie. I was feeling both good and evil so I wore a Gryffindor and Slytherin sock. It was SO MUCH fun!!!!! What a fantastic treat to be able to go to this movie with my sister and my mom. I am one lucky girl! Thanks to our husbands for staying home and watching the kids. But, to be completely honest both of my kids were in bed before I left for the movie and Heather's eldest was in bed and her youngest wasn't too far behind. But will give them a little credit!

No comments:

Post a Comment