Thursday, May 5, 2011

A few favorites!




These are just a few pics I took today when they girls were all "Cute" for Helaina's Spring program at preschool. I need to do some serious editing on the actual shots from the performance so that will have to wait just a bit longer. Someone volunteered to take a picture of me with the girls today and jumped at the chance. I am NEVER in any pictures so what a special treat! Jim wasn't able to attend the performance but I have assured that his daughter did not disappoint! She was as animated as ever and only "talked out" once during the performance.
Helaina was "weird" when we were getting ready to go to school. She said the strangest things like" I don't want to go to school" " I don't want to wear my sailor dress" I don't want to do the program". She is NEVER like that about school. I think I finally figured out that she was nervous! I ignored her and once we got to school she was just fine. After the performance she said something to the affect that she was worried before but it was just fine. Too funny! I will have to remember that for future performances.

No comments:

Post a Comment