Monday, July 18, 2011

Family Fun Weekend

We spent this past weekend in Marshall Town, Iowa for the Agan Family Reunion. (my dad's side of the family) My parents and my sister and her family were there as well. Jim had to work on Saturday so he missed out on all the fun! The picture from above was taken at Hickory Park in Ames, Iowa where we enjoyed some memories of past meals. Go ISU!
Grant, Grayson and Helaina at Hickory Park!
The rest of us at Hickory Park.... leave it to Breleigh to keep eating even while getting her picture taken. Sweet potato fries trump photos I guess!

The kids got into dancing at the dinner for the reunion! I guess Breleigh can really get down with her bad self! We will have to watch out for this one!
This is Helaina cutting a rug with her cousin Zephie!
Just another "move" that Breleigh discovered on the dance floor.
Reagan loved to dance as much as the rest! She recently danced so hard at a wedding that she got sores on her feet!
I think I forgot to rotate this picture but doesn't it look awesome! I think Grayson is going to really be able to cut a rug!
Reagan and her cousin Catie! Catie treated all these kids like they were the most special people in the world! They loved her!
Nana bought all the girls coordinating outfits for this event! I think they all look so DARLING!!!


Grayson and Helaina (one year apart in age)
Breleigh and Reagan! A lot of people think they look alike. Heather and I don't really see it... what do you think?
Two silly girls!
The cousins! Grayson is very outnumbered but he seems to handle it with style!
We like to start them out young! hehehehehehe- don't worry it was empty! Later in the evening she was helping an American Girl Doll drink from it! hehehehehehe
Dinner was a the Legion.... my dad rarely drinks but it must have sounded good that night because he enjoyed one! (only one.... wouldn't want to go over the top!)
Auntie Heather bought some finger puppets for entertainment. They were pretty fun to play with!

This was a momentous occasion for Grant. He had never enjoyed a "beverage" in an American Legion before. Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Okay before you even wrote that about Breleigh and Reagan, I was thinking they look a lot alike. But I think a lot of the reason is they have the same hairstyle and the fact they are very close in age. :) Reagan looks very much like her brother! Love the coordinating outfits!

    ReplyDelete