Thursday, August 18, 2011

Family Fun on Lake Ada

Wow! There are SO MANY wonderful pictures from my trip up North to Pine River, MN on the beautiful shores of Lake Ada! My parents open their cabin and their hearts to our entire family. My sister also opens her cabin and heart since their cabins are only one apart on the same shore! It is a remarkable time with family. My mom cooks for all of us each night! We do what we are asked but she is definitely the "chief cook". She does so much preparing before all show up that she makes it look easy! I know it isn't!
Heather and I planned a theme for each day including different activities for the kids to do! I don't know how the kids really felt about the themes but I thought it looked like they had a lot of fun and I really enjoyed watching it all.
Be prepared becaue the pictures below are numerous! (and it is just a small sampling of the fun)
I can't wait until we are able to do it again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment