Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Helaina's Book (My Family)

Translation: Breleigh at the store.
Translation: I'm at the market.
Translation: This is a mailbox

This is my daddy wearing a fleece sweatshirt because it's almost winter.

After drawing the pictures Helaina wanted to write the story for them. She actually wanted to do the writing so I put on my teaching hat and help her out. I had her write the letters that she could hear while we stretched them out together. It was pretty fun. I was proud of myself for not expecting too much and just enjoying the process. We ate dinner late because I couldn't stop helping her...... oh well!!!!!

Now..... I can say that I totally don't UNDERSTAND how pictures get put into this thing. The pages are out of order because it mixed them up when I put them in. Isn't that annoying!

No comments:

Post a Comment