Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

The girls Valentine Lunch!

Helaina and her spaghetti and meatballs- to celebrate watching "Lady and the Tramp"
and don't forget Breleigh!
You've heard of McDreamy and Mc Steamy but have you heard of Mc Stud? hehehehehehe (the girls gift to Jim)
Easton and his Valentine!
"Girls will expect romantic gestures one day?" "What?"
Easton has the BEST pout ever!!!!!
Three of my favorite Valentines!!!!!
Our Lady and the Tramp Dinner!
We had a VERY nice day today! We gave the girls "Lady and the Tramp" as a Valentine and that inspired me to make this dinner! When Jim came home he asked me where I found the meatballs. Helloooo... I made them! Seriously... I can make a meatball! I thought they were very yummy and a little different than the usual meat sauce that we have.
I hope everyone enjoyed their Valentine's Day with their loved ones.
Jim reminded me tonight that we have celebrated 20 Valentine's Days together and have now known each other over half our lives. So weird and wonderful at the same time. A lot has changed since our first Valentine's Day and it has had it's ups and downs but so so worth it.
I am looking forward to St. Patrick's Day so I can come up with more things to dye green!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you made Valentine's Day pretty special for your kiddos! I love your new family picture! Seriously, could my hair look as cute as yours for just one day? You're gorgeous, Heidi!!

    ReplyDelete