Friday, February 10, 2012

Morning Shower

OH MY GOSH!!!!! I was actually able to shower in the morning BEFORE the kiddies were awake. I have been showering at night and really.... it was like one more thing that I had to get done! I like TV way too much to HAVE to shower at night! hehehehehehe
Easton has been doing a pretty good job of sleeping in a little bit in the morning so I took a chance this a.m and jumped in the shower! The kids were supportive because the girls were quiet until 8:00 and Easton didn't get up until 9:00!!!! So AWESOME!!!!! Will this happen again? (The morning shower, not the shower all together) I don't know but I sure enjoyed it today!!!!
Sorry.... no picture for this post... if I did that I would really have to apologize. NO ONE WANTS TO SEE THAT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment